Trailer Servicing & Repairs
Berkshire County Trailers offer trailer servicing and trailer repairs to all makes and models of trailers at competitive rates! We can service Equi-Trek, Ifor Williams, Cheval Liberte, Bateson trailers, Debon and Meredith & Eyre trailers.
We are an NTTA QS Accredited trailer centre and pride ourselves in our work and customer service. Furthermore trailer and horsebox safety is a main priority and we offer free safety inspections and advice.
Currently servicing a variety of trailers including horseboxes, boat trailers, catering trailers, enclosed car transporter trailers, flatbed trailers and plant trailers. We are now able to offer MOBILE TRAILER SERVICING covering Berkshire and surrounding areas including Basingstoke, High Wycombe, London, Heathrow, Twickenham, Windsor, Slough, Maidenhead, Reading, Bracknell, Staines, Burnham, Thatcham & Newbury!
Types of Trailers We Service
Box Van Trailers
It is recommended by the NTTA (National Trailer and Towing Association) that a trailer has two inspections a year. A service check at 3000 miles or six months and a full service at 6000 miles or annually. Also, we are happy to help with any trailer problems you might have, no matter how small.
The prices listed do not include any parts required or fitting of new parts. Before any work is carried out we will contact you. Any additional work carried out is charged at £60.00 including VAT per hour.
* Mobile trailer service or repair at your location is from £20.00 including VAT depending on your location
- Check wheel bearings and adjust
- Check brake shoes for wear and tear
- Check brake linkage settings, adjust and lubricate
- Check coupling fixings, operation and grease head and shaft
- Check wheel nuts, tyre pressure and condition
- Check lighting
- Visual inspection of chassis and components